CORPORATE ($1600 / €1530)
Do you own or operate a coffee company with annual revenues of over $20 million? Join the SCA to support our nonprofit mission and receive complimentary membership for your account owner plus 12 additional employees, exclusive access to cutting-edge research, discounts on SCA and Guild events around the globe, and much more. Take a look below at the many benefits of an SCA membership.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
Complimentary individual membership for the account owner plus 12 additional employees at your company, which includes:
- Eligibility to register for an SCA Guild of their choice
- Full individual member benefits for each person (excluding eligibility to vote)
Exclusive discounts and savings on:
- Entry to SCA events, including the Specialty Coffee Expo, World of Coffee, and other SCA and Guild events.
- Exclusive access to exhibit in the Roasters Village (where emerging roasters and small companies can showcase the latest trends and innovations to industry leaders) at Expo and World of Coffee annual trade events
- Coffee Skills Program certifications (Intermediate and Professional level)
- 20% off purchases at the SCA Store online
- SCA-organized Origin Trips to coffee producing countries
- SCA Member plaque to proudly display your support of the SCA's nonprofit mission (available to buy from the SCA Store)
Access to cutting-edge coffee science, market research, sustainability reports, and white papers
Complimentary subscription to the print edition of 25 Magazine, SCA’s industry publication. Are you a member? Opt in here.
Complimentary membership to an SCA Guild for the account owner and 12 additional employees
- Subscription to monthly guild newsletter with special offers and news updates
- Opportunities to network with fellow guild members around the world
- Vote in elections for the SCA Board of Directors and National Chapters (for the account owner only)
- Vote in Guild elections (for the account owner and two employees at your company)
- Join National Committees, Advisory Councils, Executive Councils, and Working Groups
- Compete in national and international competitions (at a discounted price)
- Attend SCA events as a volunteer
Welcome Pack including:
- Member Guide with information about SCA's mission, vision and your membership
- Welcome letter from the SCA President
- Certificate of membership
- Benefits packet
- Window and laptop stickers
- Lapel pin
- Copy of current issue of 25 Magazine
- Digital access to SCA member logo (includes logo guidelines), online Member Guide, and other member tools and resources
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE option ($500 / €475)
Does your company have multiple locations around the world? Choose the "Additional Corporate" option to add complimentary membership for an extra 12 employees at a second location with all of the benefits above.
Sign up for a 2-year membership and receive a 10% discount, or a 3-year membership and save 20%!